Reflections on the Past, a Vision for the Future”
Registration Ticket includes:
– Endless networking
– Two Welcome Receptions hosted by MFA and Athletic Business
– Participation in Round Table Discussions
– Access to the 4th Annual Physician Track
– Celebration for the 2017 Winners during the MFA Award Ceremony
– Chance to Win Raffle Prizes playing the MFA Bingo Game
– Access to over 200 Exhibitors
Click here for the agenda.
Continuing Education Credits:
- ACE credits to be determined
- ACPM CME credits to be determined
- ACSM credits have been approved for 12 contact hours
- AKTA credits have been approved for 12 contact hours
- Certificate of Attendance will be available for 12 contact hours
Who should attend?
- Exercise Physiologists
- Medical Directors
- Group Fitness Instructors
- Athletic Trainers
- Fitness Center Directors and Managers
- Medical Fitness Students
- Marketing Directors
- Personal Trainers
- Aquatic and Childcare Staff
- Registered Nurses
- Healthcare Business Planners and Developers
- Program Leaders
- Hospital CEOs and Administrators
- Clinicians/Rehab Specialists
Conference Ticket Prices:
- Early Bird Pricing ends October 8th
- All registration prices will increase by $100 after October 8th
- All major credit cards are accepted for online payment.
- If you wish to pay by check, please click the Request Invoice button below.
- New Member $595 (includes a one year MFA individual membership)
- Non Member $575
- Physician MFA Member $595
- Physician Non Member $695
- MFA Member and AKTA Members $375
To receive this discount, you must login to your profile with your username and password. Questions? Contact Jason Aslanian
(Group Package is available. Details follow in the next section. As of January 1, 2017, the group package will only be available
to MFA Facility Members and no longer issued to Individual Members of MFA)
- Speaker Full Conference Access $125
- Speaker with No Access $0 (to conference seminars or social events)
- Student $75 (a copy of current school schedule will be required for this rate)
- Resident $75 (proof of residency will be required for this rate)
- One Day Fee $125 (choose to attend only one of the conference days)
- Best Practice Partner $0
- Strategic Partner $0
Group Package Requirements: 1st individual MUST be an MFA Facility Member or an AKTA member
Starting January 1, 2017 – The Group Package WILL ONLY be issued to those with MFA Facility Membership and no longer issued to Individual Members of MFA.
Cost is as follows:
1st person $375 (member of MFA or AKTA)
2nd person $350
3rd person or more $325 each
Hotel blocks are open. Hotels range in price from $90 to $259 per night.
onPeak (formerly Travel Planners) is the official housing provider for AB Show, MFA & NAYS.
For the ninth year, Athletic Business has designated onPeak as the official housing provider for the show. onPeak has a great reputation and works with several hundred conventions and events a year.
Warning! onPeak is the only official housing company associated with the Show. We have received reports that other companies are posing as official travel vendors and may contact you offering housing for your trip. These companies are not endorsed by or affiliated with the show. Beware that entering into financial agreements with non-endorsed companies can have costly consequences.
The Rosen Centre is AB Show’s headquarters hotel.