« All Events
Annual Medical Fitness Institute
August 8 - August 10
This program, developed by the Medical Fitness Association, will focus on a variety of topics directly related to the operational success of medical fitness centers and the development of industry leaders for this growing field. This Institute has been tailored for preparation for the new Fitness Facility & Medical Fitness Facility Director Credential. Additional fee is required to take the exam(s).
Director Credential Topic Areas Include:
– Maintaining the Physical Plant
– Recruit, Train, Retain and Evaluate Staff
– Effective programs for target markets including EIM
– Marketing and Communications
– Sales and Referral Management
– Financial Systems
– Relationship building and Member Retention
– Systematic Program Review, Benchmarking and Outcomes
– Business Planning – Staying Relevant in the Marketplace
NonMembers $499 (includes a one year individual MFA membership)
– Preparation Materials for the 2 New Director Credentials
– Nine Continuing Education Credit Hours
– Catered Healthy Meals
– Welcome Reception & Icebreaker Events
– One-on-One Time with Industry Leaders
– Endless Networking Opportunities
– Team Building Activity: White Water Rafting Trip – This is a preconference event from 11:30am to 5:30pm on Tuesday, August 7th.
Registration does not include hotel cost.
Wednesday, August 8 – Preconference Team Building Event
1:30pm(MDT) Trip Advisor’s #1 White Water Rafting Trip
Thursday, August 9 – First Day of Seminars
8:30am-5pm(MDT) Welcome reception to follow at end of day
Friday, August 10 – Last Day of Seminars & Credential Exam Testing
8am-12:15pm (MDT) Exam sitting will take place at the end of the seminars from 1pm-3:30pm.
Bob Boone, FACHE, FMFA, President & CEO, Medical Fitness Association
David Flench, FMFA, MBA, Director of Wellness Centers, Hancock Regional Hospital
Dustin Jones, MA, Manager, Kalispell Regional Healthcare