Buy one ticket and receive a discount on the second ticket!
Bring a second individual for $79
Bring a third individual for $99
Bring a forth individual for $79
Bring a fifth individual for $99
Bring a sixth individual for $79
(you must login to receive this discount)
Bring a second individual for $29
Bring a third individual for $49
Bring a forth individual for $29
Bring a fifth individual for $49
Bring a sixth individual for $29
(no discount when purchasing a second student ticket. Each Student must pay the $25 fee)
- Pre-Conference Event, Wednesday, April 5th from 2-6pm
"Sitting for the New Director Credentials"
- Sessions begin 12pm on Thursday, April 6 and will end by Friday, April 7 at 2pm
- Receive Attendee Package with Seminar Materials
- Visit with Best Practice Partners and Vendors
- Participate in Round-tables with like-minded Fitness Professionals
- Enjoy Early Morning Workouts offered by Event Host, McConnell Heart Health Center
- Visit with Global Wellness Partner, Technogym
- Enter a Chance to Win a Free 2018 Regional Conference Ticket
- Take a Tour of the Facility Host
- Expand your Networking Skills during the Ice Breaker and Welcome Reception
- Earn 6.75 Continuing Education Credits
Continuing Education Credits
- Offering ACSM, AKTA and Certificates of Attendance
- 6.75 Contact Hours have been approved for this event
McConnell Heart Health Center
3773 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, Ohio 43214
"Physician Perspectives on Successful Staff Integration"
"Alignment of Universities and Health & Fitness Centers for Mutual Benefits"
"Advancing Integration in a Medical Fitness Center"
"Raise the Bar: A proved fitness with Youth with Autism & Special Needs"
"Cancer Care Integration: from Chemo to Cardio"
"The Keys to Designing a Successful Health & Wellness Center"
"Bending the High Risk Health Curve by Preventing Diabetes"
"Health & Wellness Coaching: The Moneyball for Medical Fitness Facilities?"
"Funding for Disease Focused Programming"
"Medical Fitness with Older Adults"
Closet international airport for this event is Port Columbus International Airport
Hotel accommodations will be held at Fairfield Inn & Suites
Hotel is located 20 minutes from Port Columbus International Airport
Hotel is 5 minutes from the Event Host, McConnell Heart Health Center
Special group rate of $124 per night plus tax
(rooms include free parking, free WiFi, and free continental breakfast)
Fairfield Inn & Suites
3031 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, Ohio 43202
Book your group rate for Medical Fitness Association
Sponsoring Booth and Reception
Welcome Reception at Champps (transportation will be provided)
Enjoy socializing with like-minded medical fitness professionals while
enjoying spirits and appetizers. Sponsored by Leader Promos.
Who should attend?
Group Fitness Instructors
Fitness Center Directors and Managers
Medical Fitness Students
Aquatic and Childcare Staff
Healthcare Business Planners and Developers