Donate Now   |   Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Register
Site Search
MFA News: News/Press Releases

Death caused by Carbon Monoxide

Wednesday, May 3, 2017   (0 Comments)
Posted by: Rebecca Nordan
Share |

A hotel pool in Niles, Michigan, experienced a carbon monoxide
leak resulting from a faulty pool heater in April of this year. 

 

A children's birthday party was in progress, and nearly a dozen children were found unresponsive on the pool deck.

 

Tragically, one of the children passed away.

 

Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless gas that can come from any fuel burning appliance in the home.

 

View the video.

 

 


more Calendar

6/1/2017
Functional Living Exercise for Everyone (Over 50, that is!)

6/6/2017
Health & Wellness Coaching - The Moneyball for Medical Fitness Facilities?

7/25/2017
Raise the Bar: A proven fitness program for youth with Autism & Special Needs

Featured Members

90 Cherokee Road Suite 3A, Pinehurst, North Carolina 28374, United States
Ph: 910-420-8610 • Int'l Ph: 844-312-3541 • Fx: 910-420-8733

Privacy Policy


Legal