Medical Fitness Association, in conjunction with the Best Practice Task Force, would like to announce our Best Practices Initiative. This initiative is designed to increase and transfer specialized knowledge, solutions and successful practices for Medical Fitness Association members. Best Practices help medical fitness centers provide the highest level of delivery of the medically supervised, integrated and outcomes based delivery model. Best Practices also help medical fitness centers provide better services to their members and community.
Submit your Best Practice Initiative, that is unique to your facility, today! Deadline for 2016 is September 30th.
- Download the application checklist.
- Carefully review each category.
- Complete the application.
- Include ALL requested documents. There is a section at the bottom of the form to upload documents. These include:
- Supporting documents
- Anecdotal Support
- Best Practices Essay (download detailed explanation)
- Applications will be reviewed by that Medical Fitness Association Best Practice Task Force.
All items must be completed for consideration as a Medical Fitness Best Practice.