MFA Annual International Conference - Orlando, Florida
November 16-19, 2016
Conference Assistant Program
This program has been implemented by the MFA Conference Committee to help offset the cost to members to attend the Annual Meeting. Please take advantage of this opportunity to reduce your costs and assist MFA at the same time.
The Assistant Program will be
offered up to five individuals who are either members of the MFA or the AKTA.
The individual must be able to comment to 10 hours
of assisting with proctoring and/or registration desk help.
reduced conference registration at the rate of $175 ($200 savings)
in participating must complete the application by August 31st, 2016.
Applicants will be notified of
their acceptance by September 5th, 2016.
The following guidelines
- Must be a current MFA/AKTA member
- When accepted, the registration fee must be paid in full - $175
- You MUST commit to 10 hours at the conference
by either staffing the Registration Desk, proctoring seminars,
assisting with MFA staff as needed.
- You MUST attend a pre-conference training
AND TIME TBD
- Acceptance in the program will be based on
financial need and/or a desire to assist in the overall success of the
- If it becomes necessary for you to cancel, you
must do so by September 31, 2016, or you will forfeit your
- If for some reason you do not fulfill your
obligation to work 10 hours while attending the conference, you will be
billed the full rate of a registration ($375).
Questions/Concerns: Call 910-420-8610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org