Poster Presentation Submissions
Do you have a program, best practice or a research study that enhances and advances the medical fitness industry? Share your inspiring story during our 26th Annual International Conference from November 8-11 in Orlando, Florida.
Apply now; the deadline is September 1, 2017.
If you have submitted a proposal for a conference session, you may also submit a proposal for a poster. If your poster is accepted, you may attend the annual conference at the speaker rate of $125. That's over $200 in savings!
MFA Poster Presentations provide an opportunity to share best practices, successful programs and research findings. Posters will be selected by our Conference Committee.
The presenters who are approved will have a chance to present their poster, facilitate discussions and answer questions during the scheduled time.
Topics for Poster Presentations Include (but not limited too):
- Clinical and Beyond
- Benchmarks and Outcomes
- Personalized Medicine
- Population Health Management
- Strategic Positioning
- Best Practices
- Advertising or product/brand promotion is not permitted.
- Posters should present an overview of the research, program or promising practice, including the rationale, population, brief description, the results and the value and applicability of the material.
- Photos and graphics in addition to text are encouraged.
- Availability of program resources and contact information are appropriate.
- For further instructions, please click here.