|What does it take to be a star?
The Regional Rising Star Award program recognizes outstanding individual achievement and significant leadership within the medical fitness community.
Criteria for Rising Star Award
The nominee should:
- Continually exceed performance expectations.
- Makes and implements procedural and budgetary recommendations, participates in the planning and delivery process.
- Actively pursue personal, professional, intellectual and continuing education growth opportunities.
- Demonstrate exemplary interest in medical fitness clients and profession, and strives for promotion to the next level of responsibility within their organization/field.
- Medical Fitness Professional Staff - includes Fitness Staff, Group Exercise, and Exercise Physiologist
- Medical Fitness Professional Staff must have been in their current position for six months prior to nomination.
- Manager/Coordinator must have been in their current position for twelve months prior to nominations.
- Nominees must be a member of the Medical Fitness Association.
- Previous award winners are not eligible within the same award category.
- The online application must be completed.
- The application must include a brief letter of recommendation from a supervisor with specific examples of how the nominee meets the award criteria.
- The Regional Chairs and the Annual Conference committee will select award winners.
Award Winners Receive
Nominations end September 1, 2017