MFA Annual Conference
November 1-3, 2023
Conference Assistant Program
This program helps offset the cost to members to attend the Annual Conference and provides needed (and so appreciated!) help during the Conference. Please take advantage of this opportunity to reduce your costs and assist MFA at the same time. You can also earn points towards your MFA Fellowship.
The Assistant Program will be offered up to five individuals who are members of MFA.
The individual must be able to commit to 10 hours of assisting with proctoring, greeting, and/or other duties as assigned.
Candidates will receive a reduced conference registration at the rate of $175. (over $220 savings!)
Anyone interested in participating must complete the application below by September 1, 2023.
Applicants will be notified of their acceptance by September 9, 2023.
The following guidelines apply:
- Must be a current MFA member
- When accepted, the registration fee must be paid in full – $175
- Aids MUST commit to 10 hours at the conference by either staffing the Registration Desk, proctoring seminars, assisting with MFA staff as needed.
- Aids will be provided the opportunity to receive maximum amount of education units.
- Aids MUST attend a pre-conference training session coordinated by the MFA Office. Date and time to be determined.
- Acceptance in the program will be based on financial need and/or a desire to assist in the overall success of the annual conference.
- Acceptance to the program will only be provided for two consecutive years.
- If it becomes necessary for you to cancel, you must do so by September 30, 2022, or you will forfeit your registration fee.
- Aids must completely fulfill their duties. If for some reason aids do not fulfill your obligation to work at least 10 hours while attending the conference, they will be billed the full rate of a member registration at the rate of $399.