MFA Annual International Conference
November 7-9, 2018
Conference Assistant Program
This program has been implemented by the MFA Conference Committee to help offset the cost to members to attend the Annual International Conference. Please take advantage of this opportunity to reduce your costs and assist MFA at the same time.
The Assistant Program will be offered up to five individuals who are either members of MFA or AKTA.
The individual must be able to comment to 10 hours of assisting with proctoring, greeting, and/or other duties as assigned.
Candidates will receive a reduced conference registration at the rate of $175. (over $220 savings!)
Anyone interested in participating must complete the application below by September 1st, 2018.
Applicants will be notified of their acceptance by September 7th, 2018.
The following guidelines apply:
- Must be a current MFA or AKTA member
- When accepted, the registration fee must be paid in full – $175
- Aids MUST commit to 10 hours at the conference by either staffing the Registration Desk, proctoring seminars, assisting with MFA staff as needed.
- Aids will be provided the opportunity to receive maximum amount of education units.
- Aids MUST attend a pre-conference training session coordinated by the Proctor Committee Chair and MFA Office. Date and time to be determined.
- Acceptance in the program will be based on financial need and/or a desire to assist in the overall success of the annual conference.
- Acceptance to the program will only be provided for two consecutive years.
- If it becomes necessary for you to cancel, you must do so by September 30, 2018, or you will forfeit your registration fee.
- Aids must completely fulfill their duties. If for some reason aids do not fulfill your obligation to work at least 10 hours while attending the conference, they will be billed the full rate of a member registration at the rate of $399.