All aquatic facilities face ongoing challenges related to programs/services, staffing and facility/mechanical equipment maintenance. This peer panel discussion will focus on challenges and associated solutions that aquatic facilities can proactively pivot towards to maintain operations and quality services.
- Understand how two medically integrated fitness centers provide aquatic programming for their members and communities.
- Identify common challenges associated with aquatic environments and associated services and strategies that two aquatic facilities have pivoted towards to address a variety of challenges.
- Develop proactive strategies that your facility can pivot towards when challenges arise to maintain services.
This will be a panel discussion with:
- Timothy Petsch, Co-Founder & Director of TMI Sustainable Aquatics
- Jeff Jeran, Sr. Director for Power Wellness
- Bray Roy, Executive Director of Logan Health & Medical Center
- Beth Sibert, Aquatics Supervisor at Logan Health & Medical Center