This webinar will cover a system-specific program addressing the main sequela of COVID-19 including deconditioning, cardiovascular, and primary pulmonary impairments.
- Maximize energy-spent for the workout
- Stationary Circuit Training
- Evidence-based dosage following ACSM guidelines and PRE
- Large body movements that are SAFE from a load and balance perspective
- Rotational and chest-cavity opening movements incorporated
- To define and understand physical and mental resilience and why it is important
- To understand the role that resistance training plays in recovery and how resistance systems, such as the Kayzen Vector, are designed for recovery training
- To learn how to design and implement training appropriate for COVID-19 recovery
Leigh Wierichs, Training & Education Manager at Life Fitness
Mike Studer, PT, MHS, NCS, CEEAA, CWT, CSST, FAPTA, President at Northwest Rehabilitation Associates Inc.