Regional Rising Star Award
Award Categories are Front-Line Staff – including, but not limited to, Fitness Staff, Group Exercise, Personal Trainers, Exercise Physiologist, etc. and Supervisor, Manager or Coordinator.
What does it take to be a star?
The Rising Star Award program recognizes outstanding individual achievement and significant leadership within the medical fitness community.
Criteria for Rising Star Award
The nominee should:
- Continually exceed performance expectations.
- Make and implement procedural and budgetary recommendations and participate in the planning and delivery process.
- Actively pursue personal, professional, intellectual and continuing education growth opportunities.
- Demonstrate exemplary interest in medical fitness clients and profession, and strive for promotion to the next level of responsibility within his/her organization/field.
- Medical Fitness Professional Staff must have been in their current position for six months prior to nomination.
- Manager/Coordinator must have been in their current position for twelve months prior to nominations.
- Nominees must be a member of the Medical Fitness Association.
- Previous award winners are not eligible within the same award category.
- The online application must be completed.
- The application must include a brief letter of recommendation from a supervisor with specific examples of how the nominee has gone above and beyond in their position.
- The Annual Conference Committee will select award winners.
Award Winners Receive
- Complimentary registration to the 2022 Annual Conference that will take place Nov 16-18, 2022
- Recognition at the Annual Conference Awards Reception
- Mention(s) within all Medical Fitness Association media platforms
- Award Plaque for display