By joining MFA, you will be part of the wider medical fitness community!
You are well on your way to deepening your knowledge, your networking, and your influence with a Medical Fitness Association membership.
I love being a member of MFA because of the wealth of knowledge my staff and I receive through webinars and conferences not to mention the incredible networking opportunities you receive by being part of this organization. I also appreciate the best practices and bench marking that helps us continue to get better at being an outcome-based wellness center.
– Amanda T., Emory Decatur Hospital Wellness Center
MFA turned my job into a career!
– Amanda M., Inspira Fitness Connection
Choose from a variety of membership types to suit your needs and specialties.
Professional Individual: For individuals (PT, OT, RN, RD, Physicians and Physician Extenders, C-Suite and other interested parties) associated with a health care institution or medical fitness center. Cost for one year is $255.
Student: For currently enrolled full-time students (12 hours minimum) at accredited academic institutions in a health or sports related field of study. Proof of student status and current enrollment is required. Cost for one year is $25.
AKTA Dual Membership: For professionals who are also current members of the American Kinesiotherapy Association (AKTA). Membership at this level will be verified with the AKTA. Cost for one year is $55.
Facility: ONE location/site may list unlimited individuals to receive all benefits of an Individual Membership. Cost for one year is $850.
Additional Facility: When two or more facilities join under the same ownership, the additional facility(ies) receive(s) the same benefits as the Facility Membership for the discounted rate of $600 per facility per year.
For organizations owning multiple facilities, the Patron Membership allows up to 10 facilities, under the same ownership, to become members of the Association for one fixed price. Each facility may list unlimited staff members to receive all benefits of a Professional Individual Membership.
In addition, Patron members receive two complimentary tickets for MFA Themed Conferences of their choice (including the Medical Fitness Leadership Institute) and two Annual Conference tickets. Cost for one year is $3,500 for up to 10 facilities and $350 per facility above that.
Medical Fitness Association Member Benefits Include:
- Access to the world’s largest network of medical fitness professionals
- Preferred pricing for the Annual Conference and the Medical Fitness Leadership Institute (Members receive complimentary CECs and CEUs for attending these educational events)
- Complimentary Career Postings on MFA website and social media channels
- Opportunity for your facility members to participate in two Medical Fitness Week challenges
- Travel Pass Program—reciprocal guest privileges at special rates
- Access to the Medical Fitness Association Members Only website pages
- Nominate peers for the Annual Medical Fitness Association Awards
- Access to archived presentations, benchmarking data and other research
- Become a Fellow of the Medical Fitness Association
- Participate in Task Forces and Conference Assistance Program (Every bit of participation gets you closer to being a Fellow!)
- Educational Webinars throughout the year with complimentary CECs and CEUs for attending live (Archived webinars are available on the Members Only section of our website)
- Stay up to date with the MFA Member monthly eNewsletter
For Current Members
Current Medical Fitness Members should click “Sign In” to access the members only sections of the website.
Your username is your first and last name (ex. johnsmith).
If you have forgotten your password or never received one, you can reset your password from the login screen.
If you have any questions regarding logging in, please contact Mariann Murphy, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (910) 420-8610.