This seminar will teach you to utilize your most expensive piece of fitness equipment – your pool! Learn to maximize your return on investment and take programming that is “all wet” and have it gleam with excellence. Take your dying aquatics program and resuscitate it with alternative programming, instructor training, leadership, and motivational tools to create a profitable aquatic exercise program. Leave with great strategic marketing tools and programming protocols to turn your pool into a profit center!
1. Explore ways to grow the profits from your pool
2. Strategize opportunities to engage new members by showcasing your aquatic offerings
3. Determine which programs are best for your current members
4. Examine a variety of unique programs offered for aqua
5. Learn about the benefits of aqua programming, and how to efficiently run and manage these programs
Speaker: Sara Kooperman, JD – CEO of SCW Fitness Education and WATERinMOTION
Sara, CEO of SCW Fitness Education and WATERinMOTION®, is a visionary leader that has transformed the fitness education community. A successful business owner and advisor, she is a keynote speaker, published author, webinar host, podcast presenter and sought-after industry leader. Having produced over 600 Fitness Instructor Training videos, written several books and been published repeatedly in magazines and newspapers, Sara is well-known for her creativity and impact on the health and wellness industry. She has a unique ability to share her passion and devotion towards fitness education through her humor, enthusiasm and her effervescent no-nonsense personality.